Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Bottom Drawer

There's not much to this post, but since I talk a lot about Chicory being in my bottom drawer I thought I'd give you a little visual:

Hellooooooo?
Chicory spends a lot of time sleeping and hissing in the bottom drawer of my dresser. This is unfortunate because (1) I can't see her and (2) She's getting all my PJs furry and (3) I can't get to my PJs without worrying if she's going to slash open my hand.


I take that back, it's not that I can't see her AT ALL, I mean in the picture above she's actually looking at me. It's just that I can't see much of her. Basically I see a tail or a paw. Like this:
There - Do you see it?
That's her paw. She's bracing herself into the corner in order to be as far away as possible from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment